4 2 tip safedrivinginwind 140303
- Reduce your speed. Be prepared to stop at any time.
- Close all windows. An open window can attract airborne particles like dust that can affect visibility.
- Keep an eye out for obstacles or debris being blown onto the road.
- Be aware that people may not hear your horn during strong windy conditions.
- If you’re carrying cargo on your vehicle, make sure it’s tied down securely.
- Be very careful passing taller vehicles especially in exposed areas or on bridges.