- Certain conditions and limitations apply. See the Michelin Owner's Manual for complete description and details.
- Original Equipment tires are excluded.
- The consumer is responsible for the cost of all fluids.
- All MICHELIN® passenger and light truck replacement tires are covered by a limited mileage warranty. Original Equipment tires starting with 2018 model year vehicles and DOT-approved competition tires (e.g., MICHELIN® PILOT® Sport Cup tires) are excluded from mileage warranty coverage. Mileage warranties vary by tire line. See your tire retailer or visit michelin.ca for more details on specific mileage warranties, including those for split fitments.
We stand behind each tire.
MICHELIN® Promise Plan
A PROMISE OF THIS MAGNITUDE CAN ONLY COME FROM MICHELIN.
michelin promise plan 2x
MICHELIN® Promise Planᵀᴹ - Full Version
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your MICHELIN® passenger or light truck replacement tires so they are backed by the MICHELIN® Promise Plan.
60-day Satisfaction Guarantee
If you’re not 100% satisfied, bring your tires and original sales receipt back to the place of purchase within 60 days for a new set of tires. 1,2
3-Year roadside assistance1,2
- Flat Tire Changeout
- Free towing up to 250 km
- Fluid delivery (gas, water, etc.)3
- Lockout service
- Battery jump start
Limited mileage warranty
MICHELIN® passenger and light truck replacement tires are covered by a limited warranty for treadwear.1,4