Why should you consider this tire?
Outstanding grip and safety. 11% better wet braking and 4% better dry braking.*
- Asymmetrical tread pattern: External part for dry conditions, internal part for wet roads. - Groove design mastered to rigidify the tread pattern and provide grip under lateral solicitation. - New compound mix with innovative elastomers and thin silica for excellent grip and braking on wet roads.
Excellent longevity and SUV-dedicated robustness. 12% longer tread life.**
- Rigid blocks on the tread pattern optimized for longevity. - High density double casing for tire robustness. - Hybrid belt made of aramid and nylon protect the sidewall and steel belts.
Premium sidewall design including rim protection.
Our premium touch finish provides a dark velvet effect on the external sidewall, while a deep rim protector guards against light wheel damage.
Michelin always aims to bring together multiple performances.
At MICHELIN®, we continuously push safety, durability and fuel efficiency, and even more performances, all at the same time and with no trade-offs. That’s what we mean by MICHELIN® Total PerformanceTM, which has and will always be our difference on every tire.
All MICHELIN® tires have a Standard Manufacturer's Limited Warranty, which covers defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original usable tread, or for 6 years from date of purchase, whichever occurs first.Download PDF Version of Warranty
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';
- *Based on commissioned third-party braking tests conducted by TÜV SÜD Product Service in August and September 2018, comparing the MICHELIN® PILOT® SPORT 4 SUV tire to the MICHELIN® LATITUDE® SPORT 3 tire in size 235/60 R 18 107W using an Audi® Q5 2.0 TDI. Actual on-road results may vary.
- **Based on commissioned third-party longevity test conducted by DEKRA Test Center in August and September 2018, comparing the MICHELIN® PILOT® SPORT 4 SUV tire to the MICHELIN LATITUDE® SPORT 3 tire in size 235/60 R 18 107W using an Hyundai® Santa Fe CRDI. Longevity test run in average real usage with 9,975 km run and extrapolated longevity to 1.6 mm. Actual on-road results may vary.
OE [Vehicle Manufacturer] Sidewall Marking: N = Porsche, * = BMW, VOL = Volvo, MO = Mercedes, AO = Audi, T0 = Tesla, JLR = Jaguar-Land Rover
OE Code [Original Equipment Key]: AUD = Audi, BMW = BMW, JAG = Jaguar, MB = Mercedes-Benz, POR = Porsche, TES = Tesla, VOV = Volvo
XL = Extra Load
>> The sizes shown are average design values for tires measured on specified measuring rim widths. Some tires may vary from this value by +/-3% of the section height (affecting overall diameter), and +/-4% of the section width.
>> Section width varies approximately 0.2" (5mm) for every 0.5" change in rim width.
>> Tread patterns are often tuned to accomodate different tire widths. Tires for a particular dimension of a given tireline may vary in appearance from the tire shown in the photograph.
WARNING: Serious or fatal injury may result from tire failure due to underinflation or overloading. To ensure correct air pressure and vehicle load, refer to vehicle owner's manual or tire information placard on the vehicle. Serious injury or death may result from explosion of tire/rim assembly due to improper mounting. Only tire professionals should mount tires and they should never inflate beyond 40 psi to seat the beads. Before mixing types of tires in any configuration on any vehicle, be sure to check the vehicle owner's manual for its recommendations.
DANGER: Never mount a 17" diameter tire on a 17.5" rim.
Inflation pressure increase must not exceed the maximum pressure branded on the tire sidewall. When a customer requests a replacement tire with a lower speed rating than the original equipment tire, you must clearly communicate to him or her that the handling of the vehicle may be different, and that its maximum speed capability is limited to that of the lowest speed-rated tire on the vehicle. Exceeding the lawful speed limit is neither recommended nor endorsed.
For high-speed driving, additional inflation pressure and possibly reduced tire loading and/or upsizing is required. In the absence of specific recommendations by the vehicle manufacturer, use the following guidelines based on those in the European Tyre and Rim Technical Organization Standards Manual.
For speeds over 160km/h (100 mph), load and inflation must be adjusted according to the table below.
W-Speed Rated Sizes:
Maximum Speed (km/h) 190 200 210 220 230 240 250 260 270
Inflation Increase (psi) 0 1.5 3.0 4.5 6.0 7.5 7.5 7.5 7.5
Load Capacity (% of max) 100 100 100 100 100 100 95 90 85
Y-Speed Rated Sizes:
Maximum Speed (km/h) 190 200 210 220 230 240 250 260 270 280 290 300
Inflation Increase (psi) 0 0 0 0 1.5 3 4.5 6 7.5 7.5 7.5 7.5
Load Capacity (% of max) 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 95 90 85