Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) is for a tire only (i.e., excluding services such as mounting, balancing and tire disposal) and is applicable for all provinces and territories of Canada. Actual pricing may vary based on retailer, region, tire size and other factors. Retailers are free to set individual prices. Please check with your local Michelin tire dealer for pricing near you.
OE [Vehicle Manufacturer] Sidewall Marking: * = BMW, N0,N1 = Porsche, C1 = Chrysler/Dodge
OE Code [Original Equipment Key]: BM = BMW, P = Porsche, DC=DaimlerChrysler
XL = Extra Load
DT = Different tread
>>The dimensions shown are average tire design values for tires measured on specified measuring rim widths. Some tires may vary from this value by +/- 3% of the section height (affecting overall diameter), and +/- 4% of the section width.
WARNING: Serious or fatal injury may result from improper mounting, from underinflation/overinflation/overloading or from tire damage due to abusive use.
Michelin North America (Canada) Inc. doe not endorse the operation of any vehicle in an unsafe or unlawful manner. Exceeding the safe, legal speed limit is neither recommended nor endorsed.
IMPORTANT: While all-season tires are designed to provide reliable performance in moderate winter conditions, the use of four (4) tires is recommended for optimal preformance and may be mandatory in certain jurisdictions.
DANGER: Never mount a 14" diameter tire on a 14.5" rim, or a 15" diameter tire on a 15.5" rim, or a 16" diameter tire on a 16.5" rim, or a 17" diameter tire on 17.5" rim, or a 19" diameter tire on a 19.5" rim, or a 22" diameter tire on a 22.5" rim, or a 24" diameter tire on a 24.5" rim.
Racing Tire Care Tips
1. Remove debris and inspect your tires for damage and wear immediately after every track session.
2. Your tire's tread temperatures as read by a pyrometer will "never" be even across your tire's tread; unless you have just completed a successful tuning session on a skid pad.
3. Tire pressure increases 1 psi for every 10 degrees in ambient temperature.
4. Shade tires from direct sunlight between sessions. The sun's heat will raise your tire's inflation pressure.
5. Autocross inflation pressures should be adjusted warm. Road racing inflation pressures should be adjusted hot.
6. Tires are part of your suspension, using lower profile tires is like using shorter, stiffer springs.
Warning: While All-Season tires are designed to provide reliable performance in some winter conditions, the use of four (4) winter tires is recommended in Canada for optimal performance.